MAM-account is the most reliable and honest way of interaction between an investor and a trader. The principle of operation of a MAM account allows trading on a single account (not to be confused with PAMM), by connecting client trading accounts to this account with the necessary risk parameters. At MAM, each account is individual and separate from each other, the actions of one person or group of people do not affect the final result of each account, there is no conflict of interest, as is always the case in PAMM. With these actions, you can now connect almost an unlimited number of clients, without increasing or inflating the costs of maintaining the entire infrastructure, as well as minimize technical, trade and non-trade risks.
The Managed Accounts Program provides you with an individual approach that can help you tailor our trading system to fit your investment needs. For trading accounts from 250 000 USD and more individual conditions for risk management, as well as the payment of remuneration from the profit of your choice - quarterly or for the calendar year.
Trading accounts are connected with the following brokers - Swissquote Bank, Interactive Brokers, Oanda (US, Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, Singapore).
1) This technology allows you to manage an unlimited number of customer accounts.
2) More investor rights and opportunities through Managed Accounts Program.
3) The account is opened in your name with reliable brokers, which you can turn off at any time, funds in this account are available only to you and this allows you to control the safety of all your capital.
4) Individual approach to each client, the ability to create a personal investment program, depending on your preference for risk.
5) A success fee is charged when there is a profit on your trading account - monthly, quarterly, or for the calendar year. Other fees are not charged. The broker itself performs this calculation and write-off on the basis of the documents initially submitted on the size and frequency of settlements.
6) Account management is performed in the most transparent format, monitor the results and see open positions online.
7) The currency of your trading account can be your choice - EUR, USD, CHF, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD.
Manual trading, not an adviser, is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday bills of currency futures of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group).
Trading is carried out both on a trend and on turn, for currency pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.
For every trade, a stop loss is always put, take profit is rarely set, most trades are closed manually.